Street Date 21/03/23
All pre-orders in an order will be shipped as soon as they are all in stock. Sometimes this is 1-2 weeks early, sometimes this might be 1-2 weeks after the street date.
If other in-stock items are ordered at the same time, all items will ship together. If you want your in-stock items shipped immediately, please place pre-orders separately.
All dates, artwork and features are subject to change.
Pre-orders will be charged when you place the order.
No cancellations on pre-orders.
“Strange, what love does.” The role of a lifetime, a Hollywood mystery, a woman in trouble . . . David Lynch’s first digitally shot feature makes visionary use of the medium to weave a vast meditation on the enigmas of time, identity, and cinema itself. Featuring a tour de force performance from Laura Dern as an actor on the edge, this labyrinthine Dream Factory nightmare tumbles down an endless series of unfathomably interconnected rabbit holes as it takes viewers on a hallucinatory odyssey into the deepest realms of the unconscious mind.
DIRECTOR-APPROVED TWO-BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
- New HD digital master, made from the 4K restoration supervised by director David Lynch, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio and uncompressed stereo soundtracks, newly remastered by Lynch and original rerecording mixers Dean Hurley and Ron Eng
- Two films from 2007, LYNCH (one) and LYNCH2, by blackANDwhite, the makers of David Lynch: The Art Life
- New conversation between actors Laura Dern and Kyle MacLachlan
- More Things That Happened, seventy-five minutes of extra scenes
- Ballerina, a 2007 short film by Lynch
- Reading by Lynch of excerpts from Room to Dream, his 2018 book with critic Kristine McKenna
- New English subtitle translation and English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- PLUS: Excerpts from Richard A. Barney’s book David Lynch: Interviews
New cover based on an original theatrical poster