All pre-orders in an order will be shipped as soon as they are all in stock. Sometimes this is 1-2 weeks early, sometimes this might be 1-2 weeks after the street date.
If other in-stock items are ordered at the same time, all items will ship together. If you want your in-stock items shipped immediately, please place pre-orders separately.
All dates, artwork and features are subject to change.
Ripped from the headlines of the turbulent era between the Great War and the Great Depression, this dynamic, nostalgia-tinged crime drama balances tommy-gun action with epic historical sweep. Legends James Cagney and Humphrey Bogart star as army buddies whose fortunes rise and fall as their fates intersect, first in a foxhole on the front lines of World War I, then in Manhattan’s Prohibition-era underworld. Directed by Hollywood master Raoul Walsh, and based on a story by prolific journalist turned screenwriter and producer Mark Hellinger, The Roaring Twenties brought to a close the celebrated Warner Bros. gangster cycle of the 1930s, and it remains one of the greatest and most influential crime films of all time.
BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
- New 4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
- Audio commentary with film historian Lincoln Hurst
- New interview with critic Gary Giddins
- Excerpt from a 1973 interview with director Raoul Walsh
- English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- PLUS: An essay by film critic Mark Asch
New cover by Jennifer Dionisio